Abritti ( Recitation ) by Subhomay Mukhopadhyay
Subhomay Mukherjee is a corporate guy, who loves to live in recitation with a passion for acting , dubbing and anchoring. Groomed up in a family with true cultural exposure, Subhomay always feels the urge to be in a cultural field in the right sense. As a disciple of Mr. Jagannath Basu, Mr. Partho Mukhopadhyay and Mr. Ramaprasad Banik, he loves to recite Bengali as well as English poems, to anchor shows of the genre as well as to act in meaningful projects. He also loves writing and reading scripts. Subhomay participates in cultural programs – Bango Sanskriti Utsab, Bhasa Utsab, Jadavpur Utsab, Boimela 2008 , Sishu Boimela being some of them. Besides those, Subhomay also performs on Radio Channels. He wants to be a elocutionist of immense fame and genre someday.
You can contact Subhomay by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at +91 983 184 0669.
Washington Bangla Radio presents broadcast of recitation by Subhomay Mukherjee of the following great poems:
- AFRICA by Rabindranath Tagore (English Poetry Recitation)
- SHANTILATA by Sunil Gangopadhyay (Bengali Poetry Recitation)
- BARPRARTHANA by Kazi Nazrul Islam (Bangla Poem Recitation)
- SHEI GOLPOTA by Purnendu Patri (Bengali Poem Recitation)
- MANABPUTRO by Rabindranath Tagore (Bengali Poem Recitation)
- NAKED LONELY HAND - English Translation of Nagno Nirjan Haat by Jibanananda Das (English Poetry Recitation)
- O BEHULA by Arun Mitra (Bengali Poetry Recitation)
Subhomay reciting at Banga Sanskriti Utsav
... at Bangla Bhasha Utsav
... at Shrutibrittyo